moderated Re: Jaws Volume Control.

Bill White

Hi, Eileen. The simplest way to adjust JAWS volume is,

1. Press JAWS key plus SPACE.

2. Press the letter V for Volume, followed by the letter J for JAWS.

3. Press the Up and Down Arrows to adjust JAWS volume in small increments.

4. To adjust JAWS volume in larger increments at once, press Page up and Page down.

You can also adjust System volume this way by doing the following,

1. Press JAWS key plus SPACE.

2. Press the letter V for Volume, followed by the letter S for System.

billwhite92701@...