moderated Re: Zoom shortcut keys

Karen Reynolds

Thanks. That must have been what happened today on the meeting I attended.

Karen

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2022 6:33 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Zoom shortcut keys

Karen,

There are definitely meetings where the host doesn’t want others to speak. I’ve been on some where you can raise your hand and the host will unmute you, but, especially if the call is being recorded and/or is a more professional presentation, they may expect you to chat in questions so they can curate and filter.