moderated Re: Accessibility of Audacity?

Curtis Delzer

they have a list at

audacity4blind@...,

so if you can find the subscribe info that is a good place to talk about it.

There are JFW configuration files and all kinds of tutorials on the software.

On 5/26/2022 2:01 PM, Jim Portillo wrote:

Greetings,

I apologize if this is off topic for this list, but I’m not sure where or who to ask. I would like to be in touch with anyone who currently uses the latest version of the Audacity software with JAWS. If things go as I am hoping, I may be using it for some recording. I need to know how accessible and operatable it is on a laptop computer with JAWS. I am looking for perhaps some tutorials or even classes online. If it is accessible with JAWS, I’d like to learn as much as I can about it.

I’m happy to go off list with people who use it or can lead me in the right direction. At this point, it needs to be that specific program, because I would be working or making recordings with others who are using it.

Jim

--
Curtis Delzer
H.S.