From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Curtis Chong
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2022 3:36 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Zoom shortcut keys

Karen:

Assuming Windows and the Zoom client, Alt with a is the mute/unmute toggle. However, this doesn’t always work if you are not given permission to unmute by the host.

If muting and unmuting are locked, the host will ask you to unmute. In that case, you get a popup which requires you to tab to the Unmute button.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong