From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Curtis Chong
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2022 12:58 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Having Trouble Accessing Bookmarks In Google Chrome

Greetings Marie:

I do not understand why some folks are having this issue with Chrome. I do understand that this is indeed a real issue for those folks where this is happening.

This is not a universal issue for all Chrome users, however. Also, I am wondering if people can try this with something like Narrator or NVDA to see if the behavior changes.

I myself cannot get to the menus with Narrator, but with NVDA/JAWS, the menus work for me, including getting to my book marks in Chrome.

Warmly,

Curtis Chong