From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Curtis Chong
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2022 11:18 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Having Trouble Accessing Bookmarks In Google Chrome

Tom:

My experience in Chrome with bookmarks does not match yours. Pressing Alt f followed by the letter b takes me to Bookmarks, which has a submenu which I need to open. As far as I know, I am on the latest version of Chrome, that being Google Chrome Version 102.0.5005.61.

I think that in order to solve your problem, someone needs to Tandem into your system and take a look around. If you think I might be of help, you can reach me offline at chong.curtis@....

Warmly,

Curtis Chong