moderated Re: Having Trouble Accessing Bookmarks In Google Chrome

Adrian Spratt

Hi Tom,

To restore your bookmarks bar, try this:

With focus in Chrome, press alt-f, then b

Arrow down to the checkbox for the bookmarks bar. Assuming it’s unchecked, press enter.

I hope this works for you. It just did for me.

--

My novel Caroline is now available in paperback, Kindle and audiobook versions and, for qualified readers in the US, at the National Library Service/BARD. Go to: https://adrianspratt.com/book/