moderated Re: Having Trouble Accessing Bookmarks In Google Chrome

Hareth

Sorry, thought I've put The TC in a new line for take care.
Ctrl+ shift + o it is.
I rarely use it since I prefer creating my favorites the old way.
TC

On 5/25/22, Tom Behler <tombehler@...> wrote:
Hello.

I assume you mean control shift O for accessing the bookmark list, rather
than control shift OTC.

When I press control shift O, I do get a bookmark list, but is more complex
than the one I used to get with alt F followed by the letter B.

The new list has more actions with each bookmark, and is rather difficult to
navigate consistently with Jaws.

If anyone has any clarifications on this, or any other work-arounds, I'd
greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Tom Behler