From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hareth
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2022 10:12 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Having Trouble Accessing Bookmarks In Google Chrome

Hi,
the hotkey for chrome bookmarks is: ctrl + shift + o TC

On 5/24/22, Tom Behler <tombehler@...> wrote:
Hello, everyone.

Up until today, I could easily access my bookmark list in Google
Chrome when in the main search window by pressing alt F and then B for
bookmarks. Once there, it was very easy to arrow down or use
first-letter navigation to get to the bookmark I was looking for.

Now, wheneber I hit alt F, I land in a help menu, and have to
physically navigate to my bookmark list by using my arrow keys.

I'm not sure what has changed or why.

I'm also not sure how to get things to function the way they
previously did.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Dr. Tom Behler From Michigan