moderated Re: Having Trouble Accessing Bookmarks In Google Chrome

Hareth

Hi,
the hotkey for chrome bookmarks is: ctrl + shift + o
TC

On 5/24/22, Tom Behler <tombehler@...> wrote:
Hello, everyone.

Up until today, I could easily access my bookmark list in Google Chrome
when
in the main search window by pressing alt F and then B for bookmarks. Once
there, it was very easy to arrow down or use first-letter navigation to get
to the bookmark I was looking for.

Now, wheneber I hit alt F, I land in a help menu, and have to physically
navigate to my bookmark list by using my arrow keys.

I'm not sure what has changed or why.

I'm also not sure how to get things to function the way they previously
did.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Dr. Tom Behler From Michigan