From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2022 2:32 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Having Trouble Accessing Bookmarks In Google Chrome

Hello, everyone.

Up until today, I could easily access my bookmark list in Google Chrome when in the main search window by pressing alt F and then B for bookmarks.  Once there, it was very easy to arrow down or use first-letter navigation to get to the bookmark I was looking for.

Now, wheneber I hit alt F, I land in a help menu, and have to physically navigate to my bookmark list by using my arrow keys.

I’m not sure what has changed or why.

I’m also not sure how to get things to function the way they previously did.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Dr.  Tom Behler From Michigan