moderated Re: amaizing discovery with my iPhone and jaws!

Josh Kennedy

the videos that super sense was reading to me, were videos in which youtube subtitling was unavailable because in such videos, subtitles are drawn directly to the screen in other words they are baked into the video itself as it plays, there is nothing for youtube to hook onto, no external subtitle file, nothing. super sense with my iPhone camera was looking at the screen in realtime and figuring out the text and every now and then it would take 2 or 3 passes over the text each time reading it more accurately but it did not affect my ability to enjoy the subtitled video. now if only it could take those 3 passes, figure out which was most accurate based on a OCR dictionary and only read me the most accurate selection.