moderated Re: amaizing discovery with my iPhone and jaws!

Glenn / Lenny

I think it would have to be a different window, like using convenient OCR, and if you want the controls, you would have to alt tab between them.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2022 9:56 AM
Subject: Re: amaizing discovery with my iPhone and jaws!

in other words, take the freedom scientific pearl camera, bake it into jaws as a software camera--keyboard accessible camera then put it on steroid's letting it recognise various on-screen controls and let you activate such controls by directly moving and clicking the mouse or giving hints on accessing such controls maybe with an xbox controller if needed.