Sent: Friday, May 20, 2022 6:41 PM
Subject: Re: Insert + Escape, when to use it?

Add one more function: This key combo unmutes sound even if the window with the sound muted isn't in focus. Not so sweet because I use the combo a lot to repaint screens, and half the time I do, suddenly I'm barraged by music.

I've brought the conflict to FS/Vispero's attention many times, but all in vain.