From: Sherri
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2022 11:54 AM
Subject: Re: How To Adjust Windows Sounds Volume On A Windows 10 PC

Go to “speakers/headphones” in the system tray by pressing Jaws key F11.  Press enter.  You will then hear a menu.  Arrow down once to Volume settings (I believe it’s called.”  Then start tabbing through or use the shift-tab.  You will see the different device settings and each should have a volume up, volume down and mute setting.  Exit the menu and you should be good to go.  I hope this helps.

Sherri