From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Donna Corson (Gmail)
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2022 9:17 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: The Touch cursor

I am using JFW 2022 and windows 11.  Sometime when I put my computer on sleep mode, when I come back, I can’t get JFW to speak.  I turn on the touch cursor with shift enter.  I can find sign in with that cursor, but cannot succeed when trying to make it do anything and find it hard to get back out of the touch curson mode.  Anyone have suggestions as to how to make this work?

Thanks for any help.

Donna Corson

Tcorson2@...