Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2022 9:05 AM
Subject: Re: Insert + Escape, when to use it?

Here’s a non-techy understanding. You’re probably familiar with the F5 refresh process. The JAWS insert-escape command refreshes a screen in the sense that JAWS catches up with what is displayed on the screen. Often when JAWS can’t find something on a webpage that you’d expect to find there, insert-escape will enable JAWS to find it. I use the command many times daily.

--

My novel Caroline is now available in paperback, Kindle and audiobook versions: https://adrianspratt.com/book/