From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of paul lemm via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2022 5:22 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How To Adjust Windows Sounds Volume On A Windows 10 PC

Hi Tom,

Just as another solution, there is also a specific layered jaws key stroke command for this too.   So in the way you use other jaws layered key strokes, press and hold jaws key then press space, then release both keys (you’ll hear the layered jaws key stroke sound at this point), then press V (for volume), then either press J if you want to adjust jaws volume, or S if you want to adjust system volume, then simply use the up and down arrow keys to adjust the volume. As you adjust volume jaws should announce the new volume percentage. Hope this helps

Paul