moderated Re: How To Adjust Windows Sounds Volume On A Windows 10 PC

Tom Behler

Paul:

System volume is apparently different from Windows system sounds volume.

I found this out by originally adjusting the system volume with the layered key strokes you suggest, but that did not solve my issue.

This is why I posted my quiry to the list.

I was given a solution by Bill White last night, which worked perfectly.

Thanks anyway!

Tom Behler