From: main@jfw.groups.io <> On Behalf Of Mike Pietruk
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2022 4:35 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: What is the Crhome command for cleaning up the browser?

For Clarification:
What does "cleaning up" in this context actually do?
Depending on what it fixed or removed, some might consider this absolutely
wonderful while others might regret what this command would actually
accomplish?
Are we talking about history, cookies, favorites which, for many of us, make
internet life far easier?

On Tue, 17 May 2022, techsavi.shankar@... wrote:

Its shift ctrl delete.

This email I d is used only for list subscriptions.

Thanks and regards.

Shankar.C

For offline comminucations please reach-out on below shared details.

Mobile/whatsapp: 7795927572.

Email: <mailto:shankar.c@...>
shankar.c@....