From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2022 8:48 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How To Adjust Windows Sounds Volume On A Windows 10 PC

Hi, Tom. You adjust your volume for System Sounds, more or less the same way you do for the System Volume. In your System tray, you will have a button for Speaker Volume. Right click that icon.

2. Arrow down to Volume Mixer, and press ENTER.

3. Now, TAB through the volume buttons until you find System Sounds Button. Press ENTER.

4. Arrow up and down to see which way the arrows are taking the System Sounds. Adjust according to the volume you desire. I always use the semicolon key while at the desktop to get the system to make the error sound.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...