moderated Re: turn on BCC

Tom Behler

Kevin:

Try these instructions.  They work for me.  Let me know if they work for you.

Tom Behler

Instructions For Activating or De-activating BCC Field

If you want to turn off the BCCField;

1, new message, ctrl+n

2, now press, alt+p/b

Or:

after the ctrl+n=new message,

you could alt+p=options,

now tab to turn off the BCCField press enter.

If you can’t get the activation and de-activation toggle to work, try the following:

After the alt P, try shifttab and enter on BCC.