From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2022 2:18 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Need To Send An Outlook Contact E-mail Group List To Someone

Hello, everyone.

I have an outlook e-mail contact group list that I want to send to someone.

I can get to the group list by pressing shift control B, entering the group name, and then tabbing over once to the list of group members.

However, I’m unable to copy and paste the group list in the usual way—i.e. control A followed by Control C, and Control V.

I have to believe there’s a way to copy this list, and send it to someone, but I don’t know how to accomplish this.

Can anyone help?

I’m using the latest version of Jaws 2022, on a Windows 10 PC with Outlook and Office 365.

Tghanks!

Dr.  Tom Behler From Michigan