From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jerry hathaway
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2022 3:33 AM
To: TechTalk; JFW Listserve
Subject: gmail account

I am using the lates jaws and I am trying to get gmail account to log into my gmail account e-mail messages. When I try to type gmail.com in microsoft edge browser it takes me to the Google page and ask if I want to log in with my regular e-mail address. The only thing it brings up on the Google page is to create a gmail account. I only use gmail e-mail as a secondary account. I really need help in solving this issue.

Jerry