moderated Re: Jaws2021 Youtube How to upload the video

O.Addison Gethers

Hi Jans

Well I did called microsoft disability support  the lady who answer my call ,she did give me step by steps instruction  so I will have to work on it with jaws keystroke

How to upload a video on YouTube

1.            Open Microsoft edge and type youtube.com

2.            Keep pressing tab until create button is selected

3.            Press enter twice to select upload a video

4.            Keep pressing tab again until select file button is selected

5.            This will open the File Explorer and you need to go to the video where you save the video so press shift tab 3 times then arrow down to videos folder , press enter and navigate to the list of video by pressing arrow down and once the video is selected press enter

6.            Wait for 30-45 minutes to upload the video depending on how long is your video

7.            Once done keep pressing tab until “yes it’s made for kids” then arrow down to select NO it is not made for kids and make sure it is check

8.            Keep pressing tab again until copy video link button is selected then press enter

9.            Keep pressing tab again until the next button is selected then press enter

10.          Enter again to select next button

11.          Enter again to select next button

12.          Keep pressing tab until public is selected

13.          Keep pressing tab until save button is selected then enter

14.          paste the link to the messeng

er.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jonas Voll
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2022 8:45 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws2021 Youtube How to upload the video

Video showing how to upload to Youtube!

Like and subscribe to my channel and videos!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R2m52Yvq28&t=6s

Jonas Voll

Support Technician I

Envision, Inc.

2301 S Water ST

Wichita

KS

Direct: 316-425-7141

www.envisionus.com

​Envision Mission:
To improve the quality of life and provide inspiration and opportunity for people who are blind or visually impaired through employment, outreach, rehabilitation, education and research.

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any attached files are confidential. The information is exclusively for the use of the individual or entity intended as the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the message or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the sender by reply electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the original transmission, any attachments and any copies of this message from your computer system.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2022 7:15 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Jaws2021 Youtube How to upload the video

EXTERNAL SENDER: Only open links and attachments from known senders. DO NOT provide your username or password.

Hi  All

I have jaws2021 and laptop  windows10  computer. Does anyone  know how to upload the video in youtube  and get the youtube links to put in my friend  facebook messengers?

Because I cannot  send the video in attachment iin email .

I will appreciate any answer from anyone .

Addison

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.