From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2022 7:49 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Virtualizing current control

Hi, Karen. If you find a link, and use that shortcut, you are probably on a webpage. If you are using Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, it is probably going to tell you that the current location is already in a virtual view. To get the actual URL from a link, you usually focus on the link, press the Applications key, arrow down to copy, then read the URL by using WINDOWS Key plus JAWS Key plus X to read what is in the clipboard. This is a good way to find out if a link is trying to take you to a scam website where you don't want to go.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...