From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2022 5:52 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Virtualizing current control

Hi, Karen. If there is a button or other control that you can press by focusing on it, and pressing Space or Enter, pressing INSERT plus SHIFT plus V puts that control in a virtual view. A virtual view is one in which you can look at the control without actually causing it to do what it does when you press Enter or Space on it. It is a way of looking at the controls on the screen without actually clicking on it, the way a sighted person would do by looking at it.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...