Re: making changes in address bar

Bill White

Hi, Judy. If you want to make sure Chrome is updated to the latest update,

1. Open Chrome.

2. Press ALT, followed by the letters, F, E, G.

3. This will update Chrome.

With the latest JAWS update and doing this update to Chrome may fix your issues with the message, This website has access to your location.

I have found that, sometimes, even when you turn off location, then the message is, Your location is blocked for this website. Press SHIFT plus F6 to change this in the address bar.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...