From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Judy
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2022 1:28 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: making changes in address bar

Hi, all, I know this has been brought up before, where in google chrome you get it saying for some websites that this site can access your location. I’ve ignored it, but now it’s finally getting to me. I know to go to alt D to bring it up, but I’m not quite sure what to do from there. Can someone post this again please. Thanks in advance.  Judy & Libby