moderated Re: Jaws2021 Youtube How to upload the video

Jonas Voll

Video showing how to upload to Youtube!

Like and subscribe to my channel and videos!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R2m52Yvq28&t=6s

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita
,
KS
67213
Direct: 316-425-7141
www.envisionus.com

​Envision Mission: To improve the quality of life and provide inspiration and opportunity for people who are blind or visually impaired through employment, outreach, rehabilitation, education and research.