From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2022 10:55 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Setting Function Keys to NormalGood morning!

Hi, Mike. What is the make of your computer. Each computer has different ways of turning off "Media Keys" or "Hotkeys". If it's a Dell, press the FN key, which is usually just to the right of the lefthand CONTROL key plus the ESCAPE key. If it's another brand, you may be able to use a software program resident on the computer to change the behavior of the function keys. Some Lenovo computers will respond to the same steps I gave above, press the FN key plus ESCAPE, and see if that changes the behavior of the function keys.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...