moderated Re: help with Next Door if possible

Richard B. McDonald

A few years ago, I basically stopped using ND because it became *so* inaccessible.  Before then, it was somewhat accessible.  Shame on them.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Judy
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2022 6:43 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: help with Next Door if possible

Hi, all, I used to, say a year or so agao, be able to send a post to Next Door. I’m looking for a dog walker for my pet dog and wanted to post on there but it is impossible. I’ve tried different ways, going to “post a message” or “messages” and they want me to fill in the area I want it to go which I can’t seem to do. Has anyone had any luck with posting a message on there and if so, please let me know what you did and how you did it. Thanks so much in advance. Frustrated Judy & Libby