moderated Re: I need a USB headset that does not leak JAWS speech to mic

Marie Nelson

I have both the logitek H600 and the H800 and there is no leaking of the Jaws speech with either headset. I use them on most of my zoom meetings

Marie

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Feliciano G
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2022 7:18 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: I need a USB headset that does not leak JAWS speech to mic

hi,

How well are these with ambient noise from your experience? Also, if computer volume is say about 80% does  microphone pick up the speech? I’ve purchased a few and return them which is why I wanted personal experiences. These companiesThese companies market nic noise cancellation and they don’t do well from my experience. Thank you

Feliciano

For tech tips and updates:

those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do. -Steve Jobs

On May 10, 2022, at 7:09 PM, Curtis Chong <chong.curtis@...> wrote:

Greetings:

There are two possible headsets that I could recommend.

  1. Plantronics – Blackwire 3220 – Wired Dual-Ear (Stereo) Headset with Boom Mic – USB-A to connect to your PC and/or Mac from Amazon
  2. V7 Deluxe USB Stereo Headset with Microphone, Mute/Volume Button from A.T. Guys.

HTH.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong

Looking for a stereo USB headset that does not leak speech through the microphone. I tried the logitech H300 and it leaked speech. Anyone have experience with any duel or single USB headset?

Feliciano

For tech tips and updates:

LIKE www.facebook.com/theblindman12v

Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v

Follow www.instagram/TheBlindMan12v

those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do. -Steve Jobs