moderated Re: help with Next Door if possible
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Mike, thanks so much. It makes me feel better that it’s as much of a pain to use for sighted people as for us. I’ll work on it after a good night’s sleep! Thanks. Judy & Libby
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2022 11:33 PM
Subject: Re: help with Next Door if possible
Try taking a look at the website below for help with your situation.
Also, here's a couple of notes I saved to help my sighted wife post a new message on Next Door. Next Door is as big a pain in the ass to sighted as it is to blindfolks.
From: mcLeod stinnett
A couple more tips. This will get you started.
MEMBER SUPPORT: 877-629-6972
How to post to Nextdoor via the desktop website
1. Log in to
2. Click on the field that reads "Post a message, event, poll or alert to your neighborhood."
3. Click on the type of post that best corresponds to what you're trying to post, whether that be a message, event, poll, or urgent alert. For the purposes
4. Click on "Choose a category." From the list that appears, click on the category that best corresponds to the topic of your post.
5. Type in a subject and the text of your message. When you're done, click "Visible to" and click on the option that best represents how visible or private
6. If you want to add a photo or video to your post, click on "Add photo or video" and select the image or clip you want to attach.
7. When you are finished composing your post, click on the green "Post" button to publish it.
Stay safe and take care. Mike. Sent from my iBarstool.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2022 6:42 PM
Subject: help with Next Door if possible
Hi, all, I used to, say a year or so agao, be able to send a post to Next Door. I’m looking for a dog walker for my pet dog and wanted to post on there but it is impossible. I’ve tried different ways, going to “post a message” or “messages” and they want me to fill in the area I want it to go which I can’t seem to do. Has anyone had any luck with posting a message on there and if so, please let me know what you did and how you did it. Thanks so much in advance. Frustrated Judy & Libby