moderated Re: In Outlook, how do I "Click here to view in web browser?"

mike mcglashon

Quote:

I use these “Click here to view in browser” links regularly.

End quote:

Maybe I am confusing the issue here, but I often see these when they contain some sort of image with text in it.

Although it says “click this link to see this email in your browser”,

I find that even clicking and opening the link within the browser still does not give me access to the imaged text within the link.

I get a lot of these from my landlord regarding my apartment.

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.

Mike mcglashon

Email: Michael.mcglashon@...