moderated Re: In Outlook, how do I "Click here to view in web browser?"

Ed Culpepper

I use these “Click here to view in browser” links regularly. I have almost always found the suggestion to be a link that I can focus and then press “Enter” or click with the numpad left click key. Edge opens as my default browser, and the message content always loads as a standard Edge webpage. In the Outlook message I can focus the “Click here…” suggestion link by tab/alt-tab as with any other link that may be included in the e-mail message body.

J Edward Culpepper, PhD

Huntsville, Alabama