moderated Re: In Outlook, how do I "Click here to view in web browser?"

Richard,

Might I ask what happens if you gain focus on that "click here" link and activate it?

I can't recall the last time I've actually done this either the sighted "point and click" method or with a screen reader, but I've done it enough that my observation is that activating that link should cause your default web browser to open with that page loaded (or at least loading, depending on how quick your internet is and how large what needs to be loaded).

     ~ Lauren Bacall