From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2022 1:27 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Unknown Function Call in Zoom

Still...the skype scripts would onlya ctivate if skype.exe was running. That's how jaws scripts "know" to be activated -- by matching the script with the name of the programme executable. So unless you are running skype and zoom at the same time, the skype scripts would not affect anything zoom, as they would not even be invoked at any time.