From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2022 12:30 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Unknown Function Call in Zoom

Could be, but you know how these things go. Until you have the problem, you tend not to notice messages about it as they fly by you.

On 5/9/2022 2:02 PM, Adrian Spratt wrote:
I believe Mario has posted several times about this function and the newly created defect in JAWS 2022.

--
My novel Caroline is now available in paperback, Kindle and audiobook versions: https://adrianspratt.com/book/