moderated Re: Unknown Function Call in Zoom

Steve Matzura

Most helpful and useful. Thank you.

On 5/9/2022 7:34 PM, adam morris wrote:

Hi all,

There is a version of JAWS available at the below link that fixes this and other Zoom issues.

The Zoom issues are the only fixes to this version and these fixes will be in the June update.

https://support.freedomscientific.com/Support/TechnicalSupport/Bulletin/1789

On 10-May-2022 03:42, Steve Matzura wrote:
I don't know if this is a user problem or a scripting problem, someone will clear up that question and carry on with the answer on the right list.

In JAWS 2022, current build, I'm getting the following error when I press Control plus Shift plus T in Zoom to hear the identity of the currently speaking conference participant:

Unknown function call to ClearLastNotificationAppName

Of course, the function name is first spoken, then spelled.

I am not using any third-party or homebrewed scripts for Zoom--this is straight outa-the-box JAWS. Works fine in 2021, best in 2020, all on current Zoom, 5.10.4.5035.

Thanks in advance.