moderated Re: Unknown Function Call in Zoom

Steve Matzura

Could be, but you know how these things go. Until you have the problem, you tend not to notice messages about it as they fly by you.

On 5/9/2022 2:02 PM, Adrian Spratt wrote:
I believe Mario has posted several times about this function and the newly created defect in JAWS 2022.

--
My novel Caroline is now available in paperback, Kindle and audiobook versions: https://adrianspratt.com/book/

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: Monday, May 9, 2022 1:42 PM
To: jawsscripts@...; JFW <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Unknown Function Call in Zoom

I don't know if this is a user problem or a scripting problem, someone will clear up that question and carry on with the answer on the right list.

In JAWS 2022, current build, I'm getting the following error when I
press Control plus Shift plus T in Zoom to hear the identity of the
currently speaking conference participant:

Unknown function call to ClearLastNotificationAppName

Of course, the function name is first spoken, then spelled.

I am not using any third-party or homebrewed scripts for Zoom--this is
straight outa-the-box JAWS. Works fine in 2021, best in 2020, all on
current Zoom, 5.10.4.5035.

Thanks in advance.