moderated Re: In Outlook, how do I "Click here to view in web browser?"

Richard B. McDonald

Thanks!

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2022 8:30 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: In Outlook, how do I "Click here to view in web browser?"

Hi, Richard. I've never reliably gotten that to work. Instead, Here's what I do,

1. Open the message.

2. Press Alt, followed by the letters H, A, V.

3. A message may open telling you that viewing the message in your browser may not be as secure as viewing it in your email client.

4. Now a window should open in your default browser containing the message you opened.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...