From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: Monday, May 9, 2022 1:42 PM
To: jawsscripts@...; JFW <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Unknown Function Call in Zoom

I don't know if this is a user problem or a scripting problem, someone will clear up that question and carry on with the answer on the right list.

In JAWS 2022, current build, I'm getting the following error when I
press Control plus Shift plus T in Zoom to hear the identity of the
currently speaking conference participant:

Unknown function call to ClearLastNotificationAppName

Of course, the function name is first spoken, then spelled.

I am not using any third-party or homebrewed scripts for Zoom--this is
straight outa-the-box JAWS. Works fine in 2021, best in 2020, all on
current Zoom, 5.10.4.5035.

Thanks in advance.