moderated Unknown Function Call in Zoom

Steve Matzura

I don't know if this is a user problem or a scripting problem, someone will clear up that question and carry on with the answer on the right list.

In JAWS 2022, current build, I'm getting the following error when I press Control plus Shift plus T in Zoom to hear the identity of the currently speaking conference participant:

Unknown function call to ClearLastNotificationAppName

Of course, the function name is first spoken, then spelled.

I am not using any third-party or homebrewed scripts for Zoom--this is straight outa-the-box JAWS. Works fine in 2021, best in 2020, all on current Zoom, 5.10.4.5035.

Thanks in advance.