moderated Re: getting number of messages in inbox

Jeff Christiansen

First, know if the account is IMAP or POP

Go to the view pull down, my version, Alt+V.

Choose change view

Tab or arrow, to IMAP or POP, in my case IMAP and press enter

If I have only  IMAP accounts setup in Outlook, I would repeat and press enter on, save view for all, option, just a couple of tabs more.

My Juno is POP, so I had to open that inbox and

Go to the view pull down, Alt+V.

Choose change view

Tab to POP, and press enter

JAWS users will now hear accurate information when using, Insert+PageDown, For MS Outlook 2013, 2016, 2019 and 2021.