Sound it's only configured to be active at the login screen.

You can select start JAWS for all users or you can chose only to start JAWS for this user in the combobox.

OZ0TE Jacob

On 2022-05-06 at 18:44 Dan Yates:

Hi everyone, I asked about this awhile back and cannot locate the responses.  My apologies.

I have Win 11 and latest version of JAWS on Dell laptop.

When I turn on PC, Jaws is all lively and works fine for me to enter pin on log in, then promptly goes silent.

I’m forced to use keyboard commands to desktop and first letter navigation to turn JAWS back on.

How do I get JAWS to just  stay on without this interruption after log in?

Thanks, again,

Dan