moderated Changing Which Version of JAWS Boots Up

Margaret Thomas

Hi, All:

I'm having a senior moment and hope someone can help refresh my memory. I have JAWS 2019 to 2022 on my Windows 10 desktop computer. I installed J2022 last month and, it needs some tweaking before it is ready to become "default" JAWS version here and it had been coming up without permission when I booted up. Now, J2020 is coming up when I boot up. I'd like to have J2021 be the one to come up until/ if J2022 is ready for prime time. How can I make J2021 the "default"?

Any help is much appreciated.

Margaret