From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michelle's Home
Emails
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2022 2:23 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: jaws and optuma

Hi everyone

I want to have Jaws and a share Trade program interact with each other. I
dowwnloaded a program called Optuma which is a graphical program that you
annalise shares. So far am getting absolutely nothing from the screen. A
sighted friend tells me there is the main screen of the program but jaws is
not recognising anything. No titles headings status bar. Tried insert plus z
routed Jaws to pc cursor, right click nothing being recognised. I am having
no issues with Jaws and other programs on my system. Any ideas I can try?
Any ideas. Am using latest Jaws, Windows 11. The company knows absolutely
nothing about accessibility, screenreaders or tts.

Regards Michelle