moderated jaws and optuma

Michelle's Home Emails

Hi everyone

I want to have Jaws and a share Trade program interact with each other. I dowwnloaded a program called Optuma which is a graphical program that you annalise shares. So far am getting absolutely nothing from the screen. A sighted friend tells me there is the main screen of the program but jaws is not recognising anything. No titles headings status bar. Tried insert plus z routed Jaws to pc cursor, right click nothing being recognised. I am having no issues with Jaws and other programs on my system. Any ideas I can try? Any ideas. Am using latest Jaws, Windows 11. The company knows absolutely nothing about accessibility, screenreaders or tts.

Regards Michelle