From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jeff Christiansen
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2022 9:43 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: help with google chrome

The real problem is that the word delay is not found by Chrome either
I took a peek and able to find alerts about stations and lines but not
specifically listings like, Red line delays of 11 minutes.
Elevators, escalators, station closures or re-openings but not a real time
delay notice.
Have they re-arranged the site recently?